Beksen: Soo..you done packin'?
Marthe: Not at all.. u?
B: What's with the sms-slang..this ain't no cheap-unpro-bloggin'. And NO, I'm not done. But I will be soon. You realize we're actually leaving in less than six hours?
M: Speaking of sms-slang.. I got a new cellphone! A REAL rockphone!! ;P
B: Jesus, I give up. But we're not bringing our cellphones to Japan, are we?
M: Guess not... But it has got a Guitar Hero-application! I can rock out in Vienna!
B: That's nice. Then I'll just leave you on a bench and sort out our gate transfer.
M: ...
B: Kiddin'n.
M: So when do we have to get up?? Boss...?
B: Liking this. I'm glad you asked that question, Marthe, we have to get up at no earlier than 03:45 am..!!
M: In ur drmz smlass..
B: Goodnight.
Abonner på:
Legg inn kommentarer (Atom)
Og med det sier vi ha det bra og god tur! Hihi, standarden er satt.
SvarSletthej beksen og marthe,
SvarSlettsikke nogle flotte billederi har lagt ind, det ser jo så skønt ud derovre. nyd det, nyd det, nyd det :)
kærligst anne fra danmark